Monday, April 04, 2005

Important changes to the website

Changes to the website
I am of the same opinion as many of the other experts and engineers in my field. That is, the Hardishake shingles have a "fatal flaw" in their design. James Hardie Building Products has not made this admission of a "fatal flaw". In fact, their opinion is quite the opposite in spite of the class action settlement. As a result, I have edited my comment to read "alleged fatal flaw" with an asterisk pointing out the following clarification at the bottom of the web page:

* James Hardie Building Products (JHBP) has denied all charges of wrongdoing or liability of any kind whatsoever asserted or which could have been asserted in litigation and has asserted and continues to assert various defenses to various claims.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have hardyshakes and i am having problems with it please keep me informed...